– The recommendations are chosen independently by the editors of Reviewed. The purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Nowadays, in the age of Amazon Prime, there are many retailers offering free shipping. However, what if you order something just to make it happen and find you don’t like, don’t fit, or just want it no more? ? Fortunately, there are also many retailers that offer free returns as well.
►End of year offers: The 70 best sellers available right now – buy Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and more
►New Year’s must-haves: 10 things you should buy before the new year
From Apple to Nordstrom to Target, here are some of the more popular retailers that currently offer free online returns. Below are their return policies, some of which even have no time limit on returns or accept them without a receipt.
Start the New Year with offers and shopping tips right on your phone. Subscribe to SMS alerts from Reviewed experts.
Retailers who offer free online returns
- Aldo: At Aldo, you must return your items (unworn and unwashed) within 60 days of purchase with the original receipt and packaging.
- Amazon: You can return most unopened items to Amazon free of charge within 90 days of delivery. Products eligible for free returns will be listed on the product page. Many returns don’t even need to be packaged or labeled to be returned – you can simply drop them off at the nearest pickup point, like a UPS store.
- American eagle: You can return items at any time for a full refund with your receipt or proof of purchase. If you don’t have a receipt, you can return your items for store credit.
- Apple: Apple accepts returns within 14 days of purchase. You must also return anything that was included in the original purchase, such as cords and adapters.
- Best buy: Best Buy will give you a free prepaid UPS label if you return your items within 15 days of purchase.
- Soft: You may return any unopened item to Chewy “if you are not completely, completely and unconditionally 100% satisfied for any reason.” »Just be sure to return it within one year of purchase.
- Bath in bed and beyond: At Bed Bath & Beyond, you have 90 days to return most items with receipt. The exceptions? Smart home technology, which must be returned within 30 days; electrical devices (such as small household appliances or robot vacuum cleaners); and air mattresses, which must be returned within 60 days.
- Home deposit: You can return most new, unopened items to The Home Depot within 90 days of purchase.
- HSN: At HSN, you can return most items within 30 days of purchase with receipt.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s accepts most returns for free within 180 days of purchase for a full refund with or without receipt.
- Lowe’s: Most items can be returned to Lowe’s within 90 days with proof of purchase. However, televisions and electronics, outdoor electrical equipment, and major appliances must be returned within 30 days.
- Macy’s: You can return most items to Macy’s free of charge within 90 days of purchase. Clothing must be unworn and unwashed with the original tags still attached.
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom has a “case-by-case” return policy and is renowned for accepting almost all returns at any time. There is no time limit for returns to Nordstrom.
- REI: If you are not 100% satisfied with a purchase from REI, you can return your item for a full refund within one year. Note that outdoor electronic devices (like cameras or activity trackers) must be returned within 30 days.
- Zipporah: You can return new or “little used” items to Sephora free of charge within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. If you return items within 31 to 60 days, you will receive a Sephora Store Credit.
- Target: Most unopened, undamaged items can be returned to Target for free within 90 days of purchase.
- Ugg: If you have not yet worn your Uggs, you can return them for free in their original condition within 30 days of purchase.
- Urban outfitters: For orders returned within 30 days of the order delivery date, you will receive a free prepaid shipping label and a full refund. For orders within the last 30 days, you will receive a merchandise credit.
- Walmart: At Walmart, you can return most items within 90 days of purchase with or without a receipt, with the exception of electronics, which must be returned within 60 days.
- Williams Sonoma: You can return items under 70 pounds by mail free of charge within 30 days of purchase with your receipt.
- Zappos: Zappos offers a plethora of free online return options for all unworn items in their original packaging that are returned within 365 days of purchase.
Make 2022 the year of good decisions. Start by signing up for our newsletter to receive bi-weekly tips, reviews and more from our experts.
Product experts from Revised have all of your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviews Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TIC Tac Where Flipboard for the latest offers, product reviews and more.
Prices were correct at the time of this article’s publication, but may change over time.